Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Tirich Mir Base Camp Trek. This is one of the most popular treks around Chitral. The trek to the heart of the high Hindu Kush and one of the base camps for Tirich Mi
Tirich Mir Base Camp Trek. This is one of the most popular treks around Chitral. The trek to the heart of the high Hindu Kush and one of the base camps for Tirich Mir offers close up views of the mountains and a chance to visit the summer herders at work with their animals.The lower Turikho Valley is known as Mulkho, the middle section is called Turikho, and the drier upper part is called the Rich. The main tributary entering from the west is the Tirich River flowing from the Tirich Mir. Just south of the confluence of the Tirich and Turikho rivers at the village of Rain on the east bank, a Budhiststupa about three meters high is carved in outline on a rock beside the road.
1. All Airport pick and drop
2. One way fare between––Skardu – Islamabad.
3. Transportation for briefing, debriefing and sightseeing.
4. Transportation between Islamabad Skardu -Askoli–Hunza-.
5. Three nights’ Accommodation, twin bed room in Islamabad (bed & breakfast)
6. One night in Chilas Hotel with full board.
7. Three nights in Skardu with full board.
8. Local staff Wages, insurance, food and equipment.
9. Low porters to carry trekking foods, member personal to all mentioned places.
10. Way up 25kg each trekking members.
11. Way down 25kg each trekking members.
12. All trekking and base camp foods.
13. Comfortable members tent, Mess tent, Kitchen tent, toilet tent, table, chairs & kitchen utensils.
14. Assistance for Reconfirmation of international flight tickets.
15. All Camping fees, road taxes & bridge crossing fee.
16. Low Porters Equipment’s.
17. Documentation fee
18. Trekking permit fee
1. Member international flight tickets
2. Helicopter emergency rescue fees (refundable after deduction of U$D 500/- if not use, it is now US$15000/-
3. Members any climbing gears
4. Member personal insurance
5. Sleeping bag and all personal expenses such as telephone calls, fax, email charges, liquor or soft drinks,
6. Room service, gratuities for personal services, items of a purely personal nature
7. Custom clearing charges (import and export of equipment’s)
8. Tips for staff and porters.
8. Any unforeseen expenses (just like road block extra hotel stay or if members stay more days at Base Camp) then members will be pay according to the numbers of days basses.
9. Trekking members will come together. If any/some member split during the period then there extra expenses will be charged according to normal price
Arrival in Islamabad. Rest day
Fly or drive to Chitral.
Drive to Zani Pass (3480m) for great views of the peaks of Hindukush and Hindu Raj. Start of trek and descend down to Shagrom 2900m (the last human settlement of the region) for night stay at Terichmir Guest House. From the pass to Shagrom 2-3 hours walk
Trek to Sheniak 3540m through the willow trees and summer pasture, along the river of Terich. Walking time 5-6 hours
Continue trek onto the lower Tirich glacier and then moraine to Shughur Baisun 4038m. 5-6 Hours Trek
Trek besides the upper Tirich glacier to Tirich Mir, Noshaq and Istor o Nal Base Camp (4700m). 6-7 hours trek. Best view of Terich Concordia and surrounding peaks
Rest Days for Photography of surrounding mountains and Exploration of the area
Trek back to Shughur Baisun. 4-5 hours trek
Trek to Sheniak, Jungle of birch and willow trees. 4-5 Hours trek
Trek to Shagrom. 4-5 hours trek.
Drive back to Chitral. 5 hours drive
Visit to Alexander’s lost tribe. The Kalash of Hindukush. 2 hours’ drive. Return back to Chitral in the afternoon
fly to Islamabad or drive subject to weather
Transfer to Airport for Home destination