Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
CHANGI TOWER (5820-M) Changi tower is the 2nd highest mountain in Kanday valley. An Australian/New Zealand party also made first ascents in the Nangma Valley Kanday. The all-women’s team of Abby Watkins, Vera Wong and Nicola Woodford climbed Excess Baggage on the 5,300m Changi Tower. The route works left up the main rock wall to climb a prominent crack system and snow slope above to the main summit. Difficulties were rated at 5.10 and A2+. Watkins and Wong currently hold the women’s speed record for an ascent of the Nose on El Capitan. In 1998 the East Face was climbed by two routes Just a Quickie ” (Norton/Weber: 5.10+ and A0) to the North Summit (c5, 800m) and Excess Baggage (Watkins, Wong, Woolford: 5.10+ and A2+) to the main summit (5820m). Rubén Aramendia, Fermin Izco and Mikel Zabalza, compatriots of the Spanish team on Amin Brakk, set up Base Camp on the 26th June at 4300m, further up the Nangma Valley from the glacier branch leading to Amin Brakk. From there they then tackled a line on the East Face of the multi-summited and somewhat complex 5820m Changi Tower.
Day 01 Welcome to Pakistan (Islamabad overnight
Day 02 Fly to Skardu subject to weather ,Drive to Chilas
Day 03 Drive from Chilas to Skardu
Day 04 Drive to Kanday
Day 05 Trek to Minguloo Broq
Day 06 Trek to Base Camp
Day 07 – 25 Acclimatation/Climbing Day
26 Trek back to Kanday
27 Drive to Skardu
28 Fly to Islamabad ,subject to weather Drive to Chils
29 Drive from Chilas to Islamabad
30 Onward to your own Distinations
1. All Airport pick and drop
2. Both ways air fare between Islamabad – Skardu – Islamabad.
3. Transportation briefing, debriefing and sightseeing.
4. Transportation between Skardu – Hushe – – Skardu
5. Three nights’ Accommodation, twin bed room in Islamabad (bed & breakfast)
6. Three nights in Skardu Hotel with full board.
7. Two nights in Chilas Hotel with full board.
8. Local staff Wages, insurance, food and equipment.
9. Low porters to carry expedition and trekking equipment, foods.
10. Way up 75kg each climbing members.
11. Way down 50kg each climbing members.
12. All trekking and base camp foods.
13. Comfortable members tent, Mess tent, Kitchen tent, store tent, office tent,toilet tent, table, chairs & kitchen utensils.
14. Assistance for Reconfirmation of international flight tickets.
15. All Camping fees, road taxes & bridge crossing fee.
16. Low Porters Equipment’s.
17. Documentation & climbing permit
18. CKNP west management fee
19. Royalty fee and additional member fee
20. Liaison officer Kit allowance, food, flight fare.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
1. Member international flight tickets
2. Helicopter emergency rescue fees (refundable if not use, it is now US$15000/-
3. Members any climbing gears
4. Member personal insurance
5. High altitude tent
6. High altitude food
7. High altitude porter
8. Sleeping bag and all personal expenses such as telephone calls, fax, email charges, liquor or soft drinks,
9. Room service, gratuities for personal services, items of a purely personal nature
10. Custom clearing charges (import and export of equipments)
11. EPI gas and oxygen cylinder
12. Any unforeseen expenses (just like road block extra hotel stay or if members stay more days at Base Camp) then members will be pay according to the numbers of days basses.
13. Trekking members and climbing member will come together. If any/some member split during the period then there extra expenses will be charged according to normal price.