Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Nangma Valley is renowned and one of the best rock climbing playground in the range of Karakoram, Baltistan.The peaks named by the Spanish expedetion in 1995 behalf their respective cooks son’s Amin for(1995) and Nawaz for the British (1998). Amin Brakk is one of the most spectacular and popular of the of the world. The peak is most difficult too as campare of Trango Towers), generally quoted as 5,850m but thought possibly higher.
Day 01 Arrival In Islamabad
Day 02 Flight to Skardu or drive to Chilas
Day 03 Free day in Skardu or drive to Skardu
Day 04 Drive To Kanday
Day 05 Trek to Mingulu Brok
Day 06 Trek to Amin Brak Base Camp
Day 07 Trek To K6/K7 Base Camp
Day -08-30 Climbing Period.
Day -31 Trek Back to kanday
Day -32 Drive to Skardu
Day -33 Flight to Islamabad, if unable due to bad weather same day drive to Chilas
Day -34 Chilas-To-Islamabad: Early morning drive to Islamabad.
Day -35 Onward to your own destination
1. All Airport pick and drop
2. Both ways air fare between Islamabad – Skardu – Islamabad.
3. Transportation briefing, debriefing and sightseeing.
4. Transportation between Skardu – Hushe – – Skardu
5. Three nights’ Accommodation, twin bed room in Islamabad (bed & breakfast)
6. Three nights in Skardu Hotel with full board.
7. Two nights in Chilas Hotel with full board.
8. Local staff Wages, insurance, food and equipment.
9. Low porters to carry expedition and trekking equipment, foods.
10. Way up 75kg each climbing members.
11. Way down 50kg each climbing members.
12. All trekking and base camp foods.
13. Comfortable members tent, Mess tent, Kitchen tent, store tent, office tent,toilet tent, table, chairs & kitchen utensils.
14. Assistance for Reconfirmation of international flight tickets.
15. All Camping fees, road taxes & bridge crossing fee.
16. Low Porters Equipment’s.
17. Documentation & climbing permit
18. CKNP west management fee
19. Royalty fee and additional member fee
20. Liaison officer Kit allowance, food, flight fare.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
1. Member international flight tickets
2. Helicopter emergency rescue fees (refundable if not use, it is now US$15000/-
3. Members any climbing gears
4. Member personal insurance
5. High altitude tent
6. High altitude food
7. High altitude porter
8. Sleeping bag and all personal expenses such as telephone calls, fax, email charges, liquor or soft drinks,
9. Room service, gratuities for personal services, items of a purely personal nature
10. Custom clearing charges (import and export of equipments)
11. EPI gas and oxygen cylinder
12. Any unforeseen expenses (just like road block extra hotel stay or if members stay more days at Base Camp) then members will be pay according to the numbers of days basses.